Earning Free Rewards by Participating in Bitcointalk Forum Bounties

Started by cryptostagg, Jul 19, 2023, 02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperAfn

Quote from: miruha333 on Aug 25, 2023, 06:22 AM
Quote from: SuperAfn on Aug 25, 2023, 02:28 AMthat is good mindset. but unfortunately we can't force people to do something that we want. maybe some people attracted to join this forum because this forum can provide a side job for them. pepemo can make rule to prevent that activity but it will make those people uninterested to join this forum which means it will just slowing pepemo adoption and free advertisement.
By using a forum, we can achieve many goals. Firstly, we can make the project more widespread by promoting it. Secondly, we can motivate people who promote the project. Thirdly, we can collaborate with other projects, which will benefit Pepemo as well.
I agree with that.this forum can give significant role for pepemo adoption and marketing. i hope more people will join this forum.

miruha333

Quote from: SuperAfn on Aug 27, 2023, 04:29 AMI agree with that.this forum can give significant role for pepemo adoption and marketing. i hope more people will join this forum.
I enjoy this forum. I am accustomed to this form of communication more than social media. The group gathered here share the same field exclusively. You can make friends with many fascinating individuals on this platform.

SuperAfn

Quote from: miruha333 on Aug 28, 2023, 09:06 AM
Quote from: SuperAfn on Aug 27, 2023, 04:29 AMI agree with that.this forum can give significant role for pepemo adoption and marketing. i hope more people will join this forum.
I enjoy this forum. I am accustomed to this form of communication more than social media. The group gathered here share the same field exclusively. You can make friends with many fascinating individuals on this platform.
this forum gather people with same interest which is cryptocurrency, here we can help each other and also earn money if there are some bounties running in this forum.

miruha333

Quote from: SuperAfn on Aug 30, 2023, 12:19 AMthis forum gather people with same interest which is cryptocurrency, here we can help each other and also earn money if there are some bounties running in this forum.
If more activities with rewards are available, I will invite others myself. I have a few acquaintances who are interested in cryptocurrency. They would certainly like to earn some profit by participating in activities.

SuperAfn

Quote from: miruha333 on Aug 30, 2023, 10:07 AM
Quote from: SuperAfn on Aug 30, 2023, 12:19 AMthis forum gather people with same interest which is cryptocurrency, here we can help each other and also earn money if there are some bounties running in this forum.
If more activities with rewards are available, I will invite others myself. I have a few acquaintances who are interested in cryptocurrency. They would certainly like to earn some profit by participating in activities.
That is good idea, I think it can attract more people to join this forum. I hope pepemo team read your post.

miruha333

Quote from: SuperAfn on Sep 02, 2023, 12:19 PMThat is good idea, I think it can attract more people to join this forum. I hope pepemo team read your post.
I think the team reads our posts. However, it might not be suitable now to integrate with other projects. Maybe we are not capable enough or there is no funding for this initiative. Nonetheless, I am very optimistic about the future of the Pepemo project.

SuperAfn

Quote from: miruha333 on Sep 04, 2023, 06:35 AM
Quote from: SuperAfn on Sep 02, 2023, 12:19 PMThat is good idea, I think it can attract more people to join this forum. I hope pepemo team read your post.
I think the team reads our posts. However, it might not be suitable now to integrate with other projects. Maybe we are not capable enough or there is no funding for this initiative. Nonetheless, I am very optimistic about the future of the Pepemo project.
me too, i think pepemo has good chance to be success, the team just need to be patient and keep do their job. I believe that more and more people will join this community. if this forum is crowd then maybe they can get revenue from advertisement as well.

miruha333

Quote from: SuperAfn on Sep 05, 2023, 01:55 AMme too, i think pepemo has good chance to be success, the team just need to be patient and keep do their job. I believe that more and more people will join this community. if this forum is crowd then maybe they can get revenue from advertisement as well.
It appears that Pepemo is a project for the future. That's how it seems presently. The creation of a forum and expenditure suggest a desire to profit. The team knows how to generate revenue. I can see opportunities for development.

SuperAfn

Quote from: miruha333 on Sep 06, 2023, 07:14 AM
Quote from: SuperAfn on Sep 05, 2023, 01:55 AMme too, i think pepemo has good chance to be success, the team just need to be patient and keep do their job. I believe that more and more people will join this community. if this forum is crowd then maybe they can get revenue from advertisement as well.
It appears that Pepemo is a project for the future. That's how it seems presently. The creation of a forum and expenditure suggest a desire to profit. The team knows how to generate revenue. I can see opportunities for development.
it seems that we close to btc bullish market trend, when that time happen many people will have a lot of money and some of them will looking for altcoin to invest. I think it will be good if the team utilize that opportunity to gain more investors.

miruha333

Quote from: SuperAfn on Sep 07, 2023, 05:11 AMit seems that we close to btc bullish market trend, when that time happen many people will have a lot of money and some of them will looking for altcoin to invest. I think it will be good if the team utilize that opportunity to gain more investors.
Absolutely. The bull market is a great opportunity to attract a lot of investment, not just from big investors. But the main thing is to make yourself known, because there will be a lot of people who want to make themselves known in the bull market.

yohananaomi

Quote from: SuperAfn on Sep 07, 2023, 05:11 AMit seems that we close to btc bullish market trend, when that time happen many people will have a lot of money and some of them will looking for altcoin to invest. I think it will be good if the team utilize that opportunity to gain more investors.
It is still too early to say that a bullish market trend is starting to appear; the situation so far has not seen encouraging developments. In fact, I read several articles from analysts saying that the correction trend will occur in the next few months.However, this actually provides an opportunity for altcoins to grow further, and this actually makes many people look for potential altcoins to invest in.
PEPEMO ◉◉◉ ◉◉◉ TALKS
My Friends, Always Enthusiastic To Achieve What We Will Achieve, Don't Give Up. Remember, There's Always Time For you.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ Pepemo Talks ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬

FrankJScott

Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Tips 0_595dd