News:

PepeMo Talk Live!

Main Menu

What are the factors should consider before buying a Laptop

Started by Kavindu123, Jul 19, 2023, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kavindu123

There are many factors should consider before buying a laptop. In this developing world, there are many laptops brands. Some of them are Asus, MSI, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, Apple, Toshiba, Alienware. Also we should consider many factors before buying a laptop.

The Processor
We should have a look on processor. There are 2 main brands as Intel and Ryzen. I3, I5,I7, I9 are intel processors and ryzen 3, ryzen 5, ryzen 7 are some Ryzen processors as well. We should consider the processor because processing power is very much important for a laptop.

The Price
The price is the most important factor to consider when buying a laptop. There is a huge range of prices when considering the laptop prices. So If you want a high-end one , the price is high. If you want a mid-range laptop. The price is lower than high-end. If you want a Budget laptop, then the price is less. So you can decide the type of the laptop you want by considering the price range.

Ram
Ram also a major factor you should think before buying a laptop. There are many variants of RAM's when considering a laptop. It comes as 4GB, 8GB,16GB,32GB etc. I recommend to buy a laptop with more than 8GB. Because nowadays applications consume more RAM.

Storage
When considering the storage, you should consider the capacities, It comes as 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB. I recommend to buy a laptop with at least 1TB storage. the speed of the laptop also depends on type of the storage as well. There are two types of storages as SSD, HDD. SSD's are faster than HDD's. So try to buy a SSD one rather than HDD. 

Graphic card
Graphic card also a factor you should consider before buying a laptop. If you wants to use Adobe Applications, Android Studio like software, you should consider about the graphic card as well. Graphics cards are also several types. as a example Nvidea graphics card have two types as GTX and RTX. The RTX graphics cards are the best ones and prices also also high when compare to the GTX cards. So you should choose the card you want according to the work load you hope to do.

Finally, consider these factors before buying a laptop as well. Thank you for reading my post.